100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED POLICY
Your satisfaction is our goal. After you purchase any products from AA Pharmacy store, if you feel that it fails to live up to your expectations, return it to us within 7 days of the invoice date, and we will immediately and cheerfully refund you 100% of the purchase price in a credit form for your future purchase. Our policy is non-refundable but the exchange is allowed.
1. Returns and Refunds Policy
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our top priority. If an item you order does not meet your expectations, simply return it to us within 7 days of purchase. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
All items must be returned in the original packaging with any accessories and the packing slip
Items purchased at AA Pharmacy may be returned either to a store or by
- Items must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 7 days after purchase.
- Items purchased
directfrom the suppliers or other retailers cannot be returned to AA Pharmacy store; they must be returned to their suppliers or other retailers in accordance with their returns policy.
- Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not AA Pharmacy directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
1.1 Returns Policy by Product Category
Different product categories may have different return policies. Check the product categories before you wish to return.
1.2 Unable to return
- Cold chain, temperature sensitive & medication items cannot be returned. All sales are final. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any questions regarding defective items. Check your package for the manufacturer’s name and contact information
- If you have questions about returning prescription medication, please contact our local store pharmacist.
1.3 Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, AA Pharmacy will offer you an exchange or refund in a credit form provided that
- Our return the item within 7 days of purchase.
- You produce your original AA Pharmacy register
receipt,or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item.
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that:
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets, and all accessories
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied AA Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
1.4 Other returns
AA Pharmacy will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund in a credit form or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or significantly different to those shown or described to you, or The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product is unsafe and you can present your AA Pharmacy register
receipt,or other adequate proof of purchase.
- AA Pharmacy may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. AA Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Malaysian Consumer Protection Act 1999. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality* and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
*Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
I. safe, lasting, with no faults
II. look acceptable
III. Do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
1.5 AA Pharmacy reserves the right
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result
in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original AA Pharmacy register receipt a is the best form of proof of purchase; Refunds in a credit form will be credited using your original payment method