REVIEW AND WIN COMPETITION
REVIEW & WIN COMPETITION
Give a review for legend’s Advnasure or AdvanGrains to win.
TERMS AND CONDITION
A. TERM OF ENTRY
- Competition entries can be made from 30th APRIL 2019 until 31st MAY 2019 through www.aapharmacy.my/reviews or from AA Pharmacy Facebook page or by submitting the hard copy to any of AA Pharmacy branches.
- Entries received outside the Competition period will not be eligible or accepted.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Submitting an entry constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries to this competition are accepted by reviewing multiple times. One entry per product review will be accepted.
B. WHO MAY ENTER
- The Competition is open to all AA Pharmacy customer over 18 years of age.
- The Competition is not open to:
i ) Employees of AA Pharmacy;
ii ) Parties to whom the company has contracted work in relation to this Competition;
iii) Parties who are otherwise directly involved with this Competition; and
iv) Any immediate family members or any of the abovementioned parties
- By end of the competition, entrants will have the chance to win one of 10 x RM5 CASH VOUCHER per outlet (either an online e-voucher or physical retail voucher) to be used at any AA Pharmacy outlets, to the total retail value of RM50 per outlet (10 x RM5 vouchers).
- Over the competition period there will be a total prize pool of 330 AA Pharmacy Cash Vouchers awarded (330 x RM5 Vouchers) with an overall retail value of RM1,650.
- The prize awarded by the Company is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any valuable consideration, in particular for money. Any attempt to sell the prize or attempt to exchange the prize for valuable consideration, will result in the cancellation of the prize. The Company has the sole and absolute discretion to decide such matters.
D. SELECTING THE WINNER
- The Competition winners will be selected on the last Friday on end of contest period.
- This competition is a game of chance. The Competition winners will be randomly selected using automated competition drawing software (Draw My Comp, 949).
- The Competition winners will be notified by Facebook or email by 12:00pm the day winners are selected. Whilst the Company will use its best endeavours to contact the winner within the abovementioned time, the decision not to award an entrant who cannot be contacted a prize within three months of the draw date is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Company, and can be made at any time after the Competition Winners have been selected.
E. PUBLICATION OF WINNER’S DETAILS
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the Company notifies entrants that entry to the Competition involves the collection of personal information about entrants, such as their name, mobile phone number and email address. This is collected for the purpose of establishing eligibility, carrying out the Competition and notifying the winner. If the information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition.
- Each entrant consents to the Company using their personal information provided in connection with their entry, for the purposes of undertaking any investigation in connection with verifying the identity of an entry or any suspected tampering.
- Each entrant consents to the Company and its authorised licensees using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or photograph and voice in the event that they are the winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of promoting the outcome of this Competition.
F. DISCONTINUATION OF THE COMPETITION OR DISQUALIFICATION OF AN ENTRANT
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion may cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without the need to provide compensation to entrants or attempted entrants.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with (or whom the Company reasonably suspects has tampered with) the entry process or the winner selection process or who has otherwise been misleading or fraudulent in the course of the Competition.
G. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Company makes no representation nor provides any warranties as to the quality or suitability of the prizes offered.
- The Company is not responsible for any losses associated with any change to the value of any prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person or to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Company or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangements for the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and where applicable, to any person or persons accompanying the prize winner.
- The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Competition will be final.
- The Company is under no obligation to provide reasons for any of its decisions.
- The Company is under no obligation to engage in any form of correspondence whatsoever with entrants or purported entrants, or their representatives, in any matters relating to the Competition.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS