LEGEND’S APPLE FIBER designed based on the time-tested and popular European method of periodic cleansing of the body. The 100% all-natural, apple
- Traditionally used for relieving mild constipation or poor digestive system.
- Also Suitable for obesity.
- Promote regular bowel movement especially of people with a tendency to constipation.
- Improves digestive system
- Promote weight
- Body Detoxification
- Diabetic Control
- Colon cleansing
- Reduce colon cancer risk
- General health maintenance purpose
Apple Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Oligosaccharide, Wheatgrass Powder, Psyllium Husk, Guar Gum
Serving per package:15
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per Serving (20g)|
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sun and heat.
- Keep out reach of children.
Dosage And Administration
- Briskly mix one sachet of Legend’s Apple Fiber into a shaker with 200-250ml of water at room temperature and drink immediately. Do not use hot water
.Thisproduct may be consumed directly or mixed with fruit juice.
- Drink between or before meals, one to two times daily.
- Best consume fiber drink in the morning before breakfast, so you will have ample time to drink more water to help smoothen the detox process.
- Estimate about 8 hours after taking fiber, you may need to visit the toilet for detox, so plan ahead.
- For DETOX purpose, you may consume ONCE a day for 3 days consecutively. It helps cleanses your colon thoroughly and it improves better nutrient absorption into your body.
- For LOSING WEIGHT purpose, you may consume ONCE a day in the morning to replace your breakfast as fiber has
fillingeffect, for 7 days consecutively. Tryreduce carbohydrate intake to ONCE a day and increase your protein, vegetable and fruits intake.
- Slight difference in
colourand taste by productis causeby useof natural ingredients and does not affect product quality.
Contraindications And Cautions
- This is traditional medicine. If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctor before taking any traditional medicine.