ADVANSURE GOLD is specially formulated with HMB* to build your nutritinal foundation for an active lifestyle. While the amount of HMB* in human body decreases with age, it can be obtained naturally from food sources. Advansure Gold may provide complete nutrition to people who seek meal replacement.
Clinically proven to improve strength and immunity.
- HMB – muscle health
- Lutein – eyes health
- High Fiber – intestinal health. Help probiotics to flourish
- Omega 3 & 6 – good for health & cholestrol health
- Prebiotic – intestinal health
- Complete Nutrition – meal replacement
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Vegetable (Soy Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Isolated Soy Protein, Sodium Caseinate, Minerals (Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulpahte, Copper Sulpahte, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate), Calcium 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylbutyrate (CaHMB), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin), Lutein and Permitted Flavourings.
|Nutritional Facts||Per 100g||Per Serving (60.6g)|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||4380.00mg||2654.28mg|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||560.00mg||339.36mg|
- Store in a cool, dry place. but not refrigerated.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Dosage And Administration
- Mix four (4) scoops or 60.6g of Advansure Gold in 195ml of lukewarm water.
- Can be incorporated into everyday food (such as cereal, porridge, soup) – hot and cold.
Contraindications And Cautions
- This product contains Vitamin K. Individuals taking WARFARIN should seek advice from medical professional before consuming this product.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant women and individuals below eighteen (18) years old.